CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Squeem Vest, and Why I Wanted One

For a few months I had been using Hi Waisted Body Shapers and as much as I loved them, and the firming/slimming results I got with them, I found that they only would last for about 3 months until the crotch area would begin to tear, eventually causing the entire area of my butt to hang out, or my thigh to bulge out on one side, as the shaper slowly tore. Granted I could still wear the thing, it was uncomfortable, and made me feel self conscious.

While browsing on Amazon.com, I found these neat looking vests, and cinchers that looked pretty promising. $70.00 later, I had a Squeem Vest shipped to my door. I was excited to try this vest out, but at the same time skeptical thanks to the negative reviews I found on Amazon.

Some claimed the Squeem Vest's straps dug into their skin, other claimed the vests smelled funny, and some straight up could not get the vest on them.

Here is my story, my 30 day journal with the Squeem Vest, consider it the enchilada of reviews.

0 comments: