CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 3: Does The Squeem Vest Really Work?

It has been 3 days now, and I have been using the Squeem Vest for 3 days now. Unfortunately my monthly Aunt Flo came to town, and my stomach is more bloated than usual, the Squeem Vest did manage to press it down, but there is a slight bulge at my lower tummy.

Without the vest though, the bulge would be a lot bigger... aka looking preggers gut.

I'm glad the Squeem pressed it down and gave it a more slender appearance, but due to the pushing and pressure I have some cramping and feel a bit uncomfortable... so there you have it... the Squeem Vest can be worn during your period when bloating is more obvious, but it will not work as well on days when you're not having your period. Ugh!

At any rate, I'm not in any pain, and I know I can wear the vest for the majority of the day, and into the night, since I have a BBQ I have to attend. I have a hunch I'm going to feel uncomfortable, but eh... it is what it is.

0 comments: