CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 2 Wearing The Squeem Vest

It's been 4 hours in now since I put the Squeem Vest on. It seems to have been stretched out a bit and fits more precisely and comfortably than yesterdays trials. Either that it took off a bit of belly fat, but my pants fit the same once the Squeem is taken off. So nothing to note yet in that department.


It's hot out today, and I can feel sweat building up as I slightly move around. Nothing is dripping out of the vest though, so all is well.


I decided to add a bit of Neutrogena Firming Cream to my stomach before putting the vest on today, hopefully that helps. Squeem sells firming gel that you can add to your stomach before putting the vest on, but I found the gel too be far too expensive, and I already spent $70.00 on the vest, so... yeah.


So far though, so good. My stomach feels and looks firm and flat, and there is no discomfort or pinching to make note of.


I'm also sitting up straighter on my own, without feeling like I have to work at it, like I did yesterday. I'm getting used to it, and so far so good.

After 8 Full Hours On Day 2

After making it through my full work day, I finally got home and removed the Squeem Vest, I must say I am really growing fond of this thing. After removing the vest, I can notice a clear and obvious difference. My stomach stood flatter for hours after removing the vest, and the red marks I had yesterday were not present today.

My pants still fit the same around my waist after removing the squeem, but I notice that the abdomen area is slightly slimmer. I did not expect results this quickly, especially considering that I did not move around or do any exercise during my sit down desk job, that I didn't do any other day without the vest. Dare I say that I'm loosing belly fat by just sitting on my ass?

I can't say for sure just yet, but it certainly looks that way.

0 comments: